Filmmakers Crush Competition
Sponsored by Livermore Valley Film Commission
Start Date/Time: May 6th, 6:00pm
End Date/Time: May 8th, 6:00pm
Start/End Location: Bankhead Theater Founders Room
In addition to the films submitted in advance to the LVFF, there will be two Filmmaker Crush Competitions from which the films will be shown at the competition and receive awards.
The 48hr Filmmakers Crush Competition will be held the weekend of May 6th-8th, 2016.
- Teams will have 48 hours to produce a 5 min film
- Two divisions
- Open Division - $25 entry fee per team
- Student Division - $15 entry fee per team
- At the start of the competition teams will be given 4 elements which much be included in their films.
- Each team will also select different Genres at the start of the competition.
- Best Open Division Film - $250
- Best Student Division Film - $250
- Maximum of 25 teams per each division
- No limit to number of members on team
Please make your payment for your team to compete on the Filmmakers Crush Competition Event Page.
Registration will be confirmed by email once the form and payment is received.
For more information, please email 'email@example.com'.
The Livermore Valley Film Commission will be coordinating the efforts for this.